Formerly an email newsletter about all things NFL, it's now a blog about all things NFL, but mostly all things Dallas Cowboys. Probably with a dose of politics, food, and college football.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

The band the NFL should have hired

I would have just replied to my post about the Rolling Stones below, but this deserves its own post. Have you seen the bizarre Burger King commercials with the Slipknot-wannabe chicken head wearing hardcore band singing about BK's new chicken fries?

Well, they've gone over the top with it, and, umm... I'm lovin' it.

Coq Roq

Coq (French for chicken) Roq, that's the name of the band. You can download their music and get the lyrics to these commercials.

Here I come a heat-seeking missile
Breaking out with a burning sizzle
I walk the walk, I talk the talk
You'll be mine, bawk bawk, bagawwwwkkk!
I've got goosebumps.

Not only should the NFL hire this band, they should hire the marketing firm that came up with the campaign.

4 Comments:

Blogger Anthony Boselli said...

I think this chicken sandwich thing just might catch on.

To quote Dark Helmet, "What's the matter, Colonel Sanders? Chicken?"

12:05 PM

 
Blogger Anthony Boselli said...

Aren't those the masks from "Eyes Wide Shut"?

12:11 PM

 
Anonymous Jordy said...

I suspect that BK must have changed their marketing firm. The brilliant CoqRoq people couldn't have been behind the extremely disturbing "Wake Up Next to the King" ads, where people were being awoken from slumber by freaky puppetheaded royalty shoving a bacon, egg, and cheese croissammich down their throat. Nooooooooooo!

I have to admit I laughed when I first saw Target's Sir Mix-a-Lot Target ads. I like big ... backpacks, I cannot lie, and notebooks I can't deny...

Baby got backpack. Wholesome! Might have been worth it if it weren't so '91.

7:53 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buy sex toys online like realistic male love dolls, realistic vaginas real person mold, restraints accessories and sex toys. Also buy sextoys products like ankle restraints, chastity, gags, neckhead restraints, restraints on bed and other discount sex toys store items online.

realistic male love dolls
realistic vaginas
realistic vaginas real person mold
restraints accessories
ankle restraints
chastity restraints
restraints gags
neckhead restraints
restraints on bed
sextoy
sex toys store

11:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home